Alona from Off The Wall nominated me for this year’s Sunshine Award. Thanks, girl!
Here are the guidelines (so formal, eh?):
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Here are my answers to Alona’s questions:
What is the current state of your heart?
My heart has been on a three-year nap, occasionally waking up to random bursts of “shet may pogi” and “homigod i’m so tigang.”
If you can make a playlist of how/what you feel right now, what’s going to be your top 5 songs?
The Walk – Imogen Heap. It’s not meant to be like this / Not what I planned at all
Long Way – Antje Duvekot. We didn’t know who we would be / We didn’t know where we would end up / When we headed down that road
Rivers and Roads – The Head and the Heart. A year from now we’ll all be gone / All our friends will move away / And they’re goin’ to better places / But our friends will be gone away
What’s In The Middle – The Bird and The Bee. I want an empty head / I want to go to bed / For a long long long time.
Idlip – Imago. In the arms of make-believe / Sleep will set you free
List songs for this playlist: Top 5 Songs that Will Make You Want to Kill Someone
Pick five songs off of Kathryn Bernardo’s album. Or Kim Chiu’s.
If a zombie apocalypse would happen right this very minute, are you going to tweet about it? But seriously, are you going to fight or run? Why?
I ain’t got no Twitter account so nah.
This question assumes two things: that fighting and running can not be done at the same time, and that those two are the only options. My answer will also depend on other factors. How do I learn about the apocalypse? How far am I from the zombie mobs? I will try my best to survive, for sure, but unless I stumble upon a group of intelligent and non-cannibalistic people — I’d give myself at most three days before being zombified.
I’m your fairy godmother and I can grant you a wish on a Cinderella-like level, what/whose party would you want to crash?
Being a fairy godmother in the Cinderella context means you can 1) dress me up and make me stand out in a crowd, 2) provide me a ride to the party, 3) ruin the fun by imposing a freakin’ curfew.
I’m not going to decline the offer tho. Does the Woodstock Festival count? I’d crash that hippie party even for just a night — even if my stay ends at midnight.
Who do you want to (a) have a one night stand with or (b) marry? You can choose either of the two.
One night stand with Ryo Nishikido, please and thank you.
Hollywood now-a-days are into books-to-movies hype. Let’s say we are in an alternate dimension in which all your fantasies can come to life, choose a book/manga that you want to happen.
I want Y: The Last Man to happen, but only if I can be part of Yorick’s crew. Going around the world trying to find an answer to humanity’s possible extinction, kicking some ass along the way and potentially bangin’ the last man on Earth — that’s the dream right durr.
1. What did you want to be when you were a kid? What do you do now?
2. What’s your favorite alcoholic drink? Mine would be beer.
3. Name something that you think is underrated. Why does it deserve more credit?
4. What’s a period or moment in Philippine, Asian, or world history that you want to see dramatized in a movie?
5. What was the last thing you bought?
6. In the X-men universe, some people think mutants are a danger to society (i.e. they can use their superpowers to do crimes and get away with it) and others believe that mutants are fine and they can definitely co-exist with non-mutants. Assuming that you’re a non-mutant living in that universe, what would your stance be? Pro-mutant or anti-mutant? Why?
7. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
There ya go. You don’t have to answer these questions at all, no pressure! Or you can just answer them in the comments if you want. Hope y’all having a good weekend!
Happy mothers’ day to everyone’s moms! 🙂