Because words are not on my side tonight and because I still owe Eila fourteen facts about myself — here comes the kraken:
The rules of the award created by Okoto Enigma are these:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Instead of three, I will share 14 things about moi:
- I don’t eat meat anymore.
- I have wonky teeth so I wear Invisalign.
- Three homies who changed my life (sort of): Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and Mao Tse Tung
- I love oversized jackets with huge pockets à la Lindsay Weir.
- I don’t separate puti from de-kolor.
- I used to watch a lot of Japanese dramas.
- I love the word “tender.”
- I am super stoked for the World Cup next year.
- I know how to program in Assembly pero medyo lang.
- I prefer this_style over thisStyle.
- I find it weird how blog awards use the term “nominee” but declare no winner.
- Lorde’s Pure Heroine is constant in my top 10.
- I’m waiting for Saga to wrap up before I read the rest of the issues; I stopped at volume 5.
- I’m currently trying to figure out whether “try to relax” is indeed a paradox or not.